Wednesday, January 25, 2006

one of them told me he said he doesnt know me. then another she told me that he doesnt know me. seriously, i have no idea wads going on.


went upstairs after recess. found out that he was walking INFRONT of me. gosh.. suddenly. he and his friend stopped walking. they turned back. he saw me. he said, "HI!" and waved. OH MY GOSH! my heart like stopped beating. i could have died on the spot.. hahaha! waved back. and smiled! ROFL!


i'm real confused.. does he know that i'm joyce? dilemma! haiyo..


i think she doesnt like the idea of i liking him. i'm guessing that she must have liked him too.


i hate fnn's theory!! i'm practically yawning through the whole lesson.. luckily i was sitting in the back. i want practical!! having fnn on friday! plus practical! YAYS! =D


i'll give, all the love in the world. =)

No comments: